- What data do we collect?
- How do we collect your data?
- How will we use your data?
- How do we store your data?
- What are your data protection rights?
- What are cookies?
- What types of cookies do we use?
- How to manage your cookies
- Privacy policies of other websites
- How to contact us
- How to contact the appropriate authorities
What data do we collect?
We collect the following data:
- Personal identification information (Name, email address, phone number, etc.)
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide us with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Register online or place an order for any of our products or services.
- Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on any of our message boards or via email.
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
- Contact us through a designated online form.
We reserve the right to receive your data indirectly from the following sources:
- Third party identity verification services following a request of yours for a specific product, e.g. bitcoin over the counter.
How will we use your data?
We collect your data so that we can:
- Process your order or service request and manage your account in our Customer Relationship Management platform, hereon C.R.M., provided by a third party.
- Unless you opt-out, email you with special offers on other products and services we think you might like.
Currently, we do not share your data with any partner companies so that they may offer you their products and services, unless we receive explicitly expressed in written form and in advance your consent.
When we process your order, we reserve the right to send your data to, and also use the resulting information from, credit reference agencies to prevent fraudulent purchases.
How do we store your data?
We securely store your data in the European Union or/and in the United States of America or/and the United Kingdom, using third party solutions e.g. our C.R.M. platform.
We will keep your data collected through our interactions indefinitely or until we consider it to be no more relevant to our offerings. You have the right to request the first copy of this information for free but after that will be charged a reasonable fee for subsequent copies.
We would like to send you information about products and services of ours that we think you might like, as well as those of our partner companies, but for that to happen you need to opt-in during your first interaction with us, or request to modify your selection at any time after that. If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt out at a later date.
Currently, we do not share any data for marketing purposes with any third party.
You have the right at any time to request us to stop from contacting you for marketing purposes.
If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please use the contact form in the relevant section of our website.
What are your data protection rights?
We would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
- The right to access – You have the right to request us for copies of your personal data. The first copy is free and we charge you a small fee for the subsequent copies.
- The right to rectification – You have the right to request that we correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request us to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
- The right to erasure – You have the right to request that we erase your personal data, under certain conditions. For more information on those conditions, please read Article 17 of GDPR Law. In order to accept your request, we reserve the right to ask for additional documents which establish your identity.
- The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions. For more information on those conditions, please read Article 18 of GDPR Law.
- The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to us processing your personal data, under certain conditions. For more information on those conditions, please read Articles 12 – 23, and in particular Article 21 of GDPR Law.
- The right to data portability – You have the right to request that we transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions. For more information on those conditions, please read Article 20 of GDPR Law.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email: email@example.com.
Or write to us: Spyros Paraskevopoulos, 96 Nikitara str, 24133, Kalamata, Greece.
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our website(s), we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology.
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
- Keeping you signed in.
- Understanding how you use our website.
- Providing functionality with respect to our third party hosted C.R.M. platform, e.g. contact forms, marketing campaigns, customer surveys.
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Functionality – We use these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
- Advertising – Currently we do not use these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address. We do not share data with third parties for advertising purposes. We do not share online data collected through cookies with advertising partners.
- Marketing – All Marketing effort is taking place “in house” with respect to our C.R.M. platform provided by a third party. We do not share any data or make any integrations other than that.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Or write to us at: Spyros Paraskevopoulos, 96 Nikitara str, 24133, Kalamata, Greece.
How to contact the appropriate authority
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that we have not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact a supervisory authority, in particular in the Member State of your habitual residence, place of work or place of the alleged infringement if you consider that the processing of personal data relating to you infringes the GDPR Law.
Directorate-General for Justice and Consumers,
Phone number: +32 2 299 11 11 (Commission switchboard)